Pages

Happy family

Happy family

Thursday, 23 April 2015

Adam Muqorrabin 1 year old

Assalamualaikum wbt and evening to all.

Last entry, I was talking about my adam and also my new journey into the HypnoBirthing world. I love love love HypnoBirthing and my new job at Gravidities, even though I still don't have any students. T_T Anyways, I've decided that this blog will remain as it is, about our life, It won't be filled with birthing stories, how wonderful they may be. For all about pregnancy, birthing, breastfeeding and babies, please kindly visit my other blog - hypnobirthwithili.blogspot.com. You can just click the golden seal on your right to be directed there.

Back to the topic above. My Adam Muqorrabin. He is one year old! Yeay!! Hooray!! Alhamdulillah.
I have wanted to write about this since his birthday, which was on the 5th of April. However, he has not been well. I've been waiting and praying for him to recover but to this day, his health has not returned. He has lost weight. He is now about the same weight as when he was 6 months old. Sedihnya umi...... Please do pray for our health. Thank you.

In other words, there is no birthday celebration yet. Will upload pictures of his birthday party once we have a chance to actually do it. So why am I writing this entry now? It is because of this picture:

Just look at that cute, cheeky face... I just can't wait to share it with everyone. This picture, melts my heart. It feels me with warmth and love. I really can't believe that I've been a mother to this little man for a year now. That is more than 365 days of no uninterrupted sleep at night. See my eye bag. :P

Motherhood has been a very challenging but rewarding journey. I love you, Adam Muqorrabin to pieces. I hope you get well soon, have your appetite back, gain weight and height to normal level, be healthy always, become anak soleh and my al-hafiz. Umi sayang adam sangat2. 
p/s - adam please read this with teary eyes when you are older. nges3

That's all for tonight.
Take care folks.
wslm wbt.




No comments:

Post a Comment